I was so excited to see everyone back at school this week. I think everyone grew at least an inch this summer. Most of you have surpassed me, don’t be surprised if I ask you to reach something for me!
As the school year rolls along, I thought I’d share my favorite tips for keeping the stress down during this back to school transition.
I look forward to seeing you all grow in knowledge this year! Most important, I am praying that you will keep your eyes on God’s best for you and grow to love Jesus more and more each day.
TOP TEN BACK TO SCHOOL TIPS FROM MRS. MCCLELLIN
- Ticonderoga pencils are the best investment! Much better than fighting a cheap pencil that breaks as your sharpening it.
- Putting binders/books in order on class keeps your backpack organized.
- Labeling your books and binders helps them get back to you quicker if you lose them.
- Printing off your Renweb weekly homework list really helps you not miss something!
- Emailing your teacher when your confused is a proactive way to help yourself.
- Set a goal for A/B honor Roll, then commit to no missing or late assignments to accomplish it.
- Make friends in class. Share notes, study together and hold each other accountable to do your best.
- Don’t wait till the last minute to do your homework! Do it early and enjoy Netflix or playing with your dog or friends the night before school.
- Look beyond this year, what does God have in store for your life? Remember, learning to work hard now is a lifelong skill that will always pay off!
- Remember that we, your MRA staff, love you and are cheering for you! Let us know how we can help anytime!